No Material Damage Reported after the Earthquake in Bansko
No material damage is reported after the Bansko earthquake last night.
The quake was registered around 7:36 PM Bulgarian time. According to the National Institute of BAS, the epicentre was 6 kilometers north of Razlog and 85 kilometers south of Sofia.
According to the latest information, the magnitude was 3.5 on the Richter scale and its depth was 20 km.
The earthquake was felt in the region of Razlog, Banya, Belitsa and Bansko.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain and Thunderstorms Over the Weekend
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 290 Newly Registered Cases, 6 Death
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 78: Procession to the Headquarters of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms
- » Russia Will Supply Bulgaria With a Drug Against COVID-19
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Over 300 Students Quarantined in Blagoevgrad
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 160 New Cases, 12 Death