Bad Tourism Conditions in the Mountains
The conditions for tourism in the mountains are bad. This was reported by the Mountain Rescue Service (PSS) at the Bulgarian Red Cross, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The temperatures in the mountains are negative, with the coldest being in the area of Botev Peak - minus 13 degrees. There is thick fog and strong wind in the Central Balkan region, which makes the weather unsuitable for hiking.
There have been no reported incidents with tourists during the past 24 hours.
You can find information about the situation in the mountains on the Phones of MSS: 02/9632000 and 088 1470.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Tourism Reports the Most Difficult Summer Season and Losses of Nearly 80%
- » Ryanair Reduces Its Flights by Additional 20 Percent in October
- » Two-Thirds of Hotels in Bulgaria Empty in July, Turnover Down With 65%
- » Wales and Scotland Impose a 14-Day Quarantine on Those Arriving from Portugal
- » United Airline to Cut Over 16 000 Jobs
- » Denmark Removes Bulgaria from Quarantine List