Countdown: Brexit Schedule is Ready
British Prime Minister Boris Johnson will present the Brexit bill to lawmakers today.
In the meantime, his government has set a timetable for ratifying the EU exit deal. It must be approved by the Lower House by January 9th. The agreement is then to be ratified by the House of Lords.
After winning the election last week, Boris Johnson announced that the UK would be leaving the EU on January 31st.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Travel Chaos in UK as Europeans Suspend Flights
- » Boris Johnson in Brussels Tomorrow for Brexit Talks
- » COVID-19 Death Toll in France Crosses 55,000 Mark
- » Latvia Extends Emergency Situation Until January 11
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20