Temperature Record in Australia
Australia has had its hottest day on record. The national average temperature was 40.9 ° C.
The previous record, of 40.3C, was set on January 7, 2013.
Forecasters predict that the peak of the heatwave is yet to come later in the week. And that means the record can be improved again.
High temperatures aggravate the situation with the out-of-control fires.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: New Week Brings along Sunny Days, Temperatures Typical for Autumn
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clear and Cold, Temperatures Between 8-15 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Clouds and Rain Today
- » Bulgaria: 2.7 Magnitute Earthquake Registered in Blagoevgrad Region
- » Strong 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Shakes Northern Macedonia
- » Google Maps Release Innovation That Shows Most Infected COVID-19 Areas