14 Miners were Killed in a Gas Explosion in China
Fourteen miners were killed in a coal mine in China.
Two people are still blocked underground.
This is another serious incident in China's mining industry, suffering from poor working conditions and circumventing safety measures.
Seven workers were found alive after a blast in a mine in Guizhou province, southwest of Anshun.
The search for the two disappeared continues.
Last month, 15 miners were killed in a severe mine accident in northern Shanxi province.
Investigators then discovered a number of breaches of safety requirements.
An order for a special attention to "problems with the safety of workers in manufacturing" and to "improve workplace safety" was issued at a meeting of the State Council of China back in November
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission announced Five Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria
- » The Minimum Wage in Romania Jumps to 663 Euros compared to Bulgaria's 398 Euros
- » The Recession in Germany will be Deeper than Expected
- » Day 582 of the Invasion of Ukraine: NATO Chief visited Kyiv
- » The Republic of Nagorno-Karabakh will soon Cease to Exist
- » North Korea wrote its Nuclear Status into the Constitution