A Fire at a Fan Factory in Bangladesh Killed 10 people
At least ten people were killed in a fire at a fan factory in central Bangladesh, RIA Novosti reports. The fire took place in a three-floor luxury fan factory building in Gazipur district, near the capital Dhaka.
It took firefighters two hours to bring the raging flames under control.
At the same time, local authorities said that at least 70-80 workers were on shift at the time of the fire, and 19 of them were in a separate room on the roof of the building.
"10 of them were killed and nine survived. Two were injured," local authorities said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass