The Death Toll after the New Zealand’s Volcano Eruption Rises to 18
The victims of the volcano eruption on the White Island in New Zealand are already 18, France Press reported. It is clarified that this number also includes two people whose bodies have not yet been discovered.
There were 47 people on the island during the eruption of the volcano. Many of them were foreign tourists. 26 people are still in hospitals in New Zealand and Australia, most of them in critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Many Car Accidents in the Country for the Past 24 Hours - 1 Victim
- » San Francisco: Huge Fire in a Warehouse
- » Plane with 98 Passengers Crashed in Pakistan
- » Huge Fire in London Warehouse
- » Derailed Train in Bulgaria, Stara Zagora - Delayed Schedules and Spillage of Copper Concentrate
- » Explosion in a Chemical Plant Near Venice - Possible Spread of Chemicals