The Death Toll after the New Zealand’s Volcano Eruption Rises to 18
The victims of the volcano eruption on the White Island in New Zealand are already 18, France Press reported. It is clarified that this number also includes two people whose bodies have not yet been discovered.
There were 47 people on the island during the eruption of the volcano. Many of them were foreign tourists. 26 people are still in hospitals in New Zealand and Australia, most of them in critical condition.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Young Man Dead after Crashing into a Roadside House
- » Four Injured in Fire Incident in Berlin Metro
- » Terror Attack: At Least Four Dead in Shooting at Vienna Synagogue
- » Death Toll from Earthquake in Western Turkey Rises to 49
- » Three Killed in a knife Attack in a Church in Nice
- » Traffic Accident Closed the Main Road Sofia-Varna