Another Earthquake in Albania
Another earthquake was reported near Albania, this time with a magnitude of 4.4 on the Richter scale, according to a report at the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre (ESMC), FOCUS News Agency reported.
The quake was registered at 00:14 (1:14 Bulgarian time). Its epicentre was 18 kilometers south of Medova. No serious material damage has been reported so far.
The earthquake was also felt in Montenegro.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Fog has been Issued for 20 Bulgarian Regions Today
- » Elevated Levels of Fine Particulate Matter is Sofia
- » Weather Forecast: Fogs, Maximum Temperatures between 0C and 5C
- » Rain in Australia Caused Flooding (VIDEO)
- » Strong Earthquake Shook China
- » Two People were Killed after Volcanic Eruption in Philippines