Another Earthquake in Albania
Another earthquake was reported near Albania, this time with a magnitude of 4.4 on the Richter scale, according to a report at the European Mediterranean Seismological Centre (ESMC), FOCUS News Agency reported.
The quake was registered at 00:14 (1:14 Bulgarian time). Its epicentre was 18 kilometers south of Medova. No serious material damage has been reported so far.
The earthquake was also felt in Montenegro.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Poachers Killed One of the Rarest Birds in Bulgaria
- » Two People Have Been Infected With COVID-19 by a Mink
- » Bulgarian State Railways Signed a Contract with Siemens
- » Lake Varna: Tons of Dead Fish at the Shore, What is the Reason?
- » The Sun Has Not Been This Quiet Since the Ice Age
- » Emergency Declared in Michigan - Two Dams Have Breached