Bulgaria Has a New Minister of Labour and Social Policy
Denitsa Sacheva was appointed as the Minister of Labour and Social Policy. She will replace Bisser Petkov who resigned last week. She was nominated by the Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, who described her as a trusted professional in the area of social policy.
She was later approved by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
At an extraordinary sitting on December 3, 114 MPs voted in favour and 106 voted against her nomination.
Sacheva is currently Deputy Minister of Education, former Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Social Policy and Labour, where she started her career.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker PM Stefan Yanev met US Ambassador H.Mustafa
- » Chief Secretary of Ministry of Interior Has Been Dismissed
- » EU Allocates Additional EUR 133,4 M for Bulgaria, Sweden to Mitigate Impact of Coronavirus Crisis
- » Irregular Migration Pressure on Bulgarian Borders Mounting – Interior Ministry
- » Bulgaria: Caretaker Finance Minister Reveals Rationale behind Personnel Reshuffle in Revenue Agencies
- » Bulgaria’s Ultra-Nationalist Parties Mull Running for July General Election Together