Bulgaria Has a New Minister of Labour and Social Policy
Denitsa Sacheva was appointed as the Minister of Labour and Social Policy. She will replace Bisser Petkov who resigned last week. She was nominated by the Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, who described her as a trusted professional in the area of social policy.
She was later approved by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
At an extraordinary sitting on December 3, 114 MPs voted in favour and 106 voted against her nomination.
Sacheva is currently Deputy Minister of Education, former Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Social Policy and Labour, where she started her career.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government