Bulgaria Has a New Minister of Labour and Social Policy
Denitsa Sacheva was appointed as the Minister of Labour and Social Policy. She will replace Bisser Petkov who resigned last week. She was nominated by the Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, who described her as a trusted professional in the area of social policy.
She was later approved by Prime Minister Boyko Borissov.
At an extraordinary sitting on December 3, 114 MPs voted in favour and 106 voted against her nomination.
Sacheva is currently Deputy Minister of Education, former Deputy Minister of the Ministry of Social Policy and Labour, where she started her career.
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » The Government Approved Funding of Public Municipal Infrastructure under the IPA
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS