Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
Employees of the German air carrier Lufthansa's food and beverage service on flight LSG canceled the 24-hour strike planned for today. This was announced by the Verdi syndicate after the airline made a better offer to secure salaries at the branch, Reuters reported.
The strikes would affect airports in Frankfurt, Munich, Düsseldorf, Cologne, Stuttgart and Berlin.
The strike announcement came as a response to the anticipated change in ownership of the catering unit.
Last week Lufthansa announced that it is in the final stage of negotiations to sell European activities to the Swiss branch of Gategroup as part of its plans to concentrate on its core business.
The next round of talks is scheduled for December 4, the union said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greece Extends Requrements for a Negative PCR Test for Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria's Tourism Minister: Tour Operators and Travel Agents Will Be Supported With BGN 10 Million
- » Belgium: Passengers Arriving from Two Regions of Bulgaria with Mandatory Quarantine
- » First Underwater Archeological Museum Opened in Greece
- » Ban On the Landing of Airplanes From Bulgaria at Vienna Airport Has Been Lifted
- » Italy Extends Mandatory Quarantine for All Arriving from Bulgaria