Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Proposes Denitsa Sacheva as Social Minister
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has proposed the current Deputy Minister of Education Denitsa Sacheva as Social Minister after he requested and accepted the resignation of Bisser Petkov on 29 November.
"On Tuesday we will propose Denitsa Sacheva as Minister of Labor and Social Policy." This was stated by Borissov, who together with the finance minister discussed the credit rating of Bulgaria.
"I treat the mothers of children with disabilities with respect, but only I have the right to appoint ministers, and the government is my responsibility, not theirs," the prime minister said. "Just as I have no idea which political party they associate with, it is only my right to appoint ministers."
The PM also points out that many associations have called in support of the decision to dismiss Petkov.
"I returned his resignation five times, but his colleagues did not want to work with him. So on Friday, I called him and told him that nobody from the cabinet wanted to work with him. I understand that the mothers like him, but once they rule, they can put him back as a minister. On Tuesday we will offer Denitsa Sacheva as a minister, " Boyko Borissov said.
- » The Embassy of the Republic of Bulgaria in Yemen will be Closed
- » The Government Approved Funding of Public Municipal Infrastructure under the IPA
- » President Rumen Radev Held a Meeting with the Club of Ambassadors Speaking Bulgarian
- » The President: NATO’s Future is not in a Union of Producers and Clients, but of Partners
- » PM Borissov: Mariya Gabriel's Responsibilities in the EC are in Line with Some of the Key Priorities of the Cabinet
- » Macron: Turkey Sometimes Cooperates with ISIS