Toll Taxes Will Increase Food Prices by up to 2%
Tolls taxes will lead to a minimal rise in prices for staple foods, according to a World Bank analysis prepared for the Road Infrastructure Agency.
According to the analysis, the new fees will lead to an increase of 2 stotinki per liter or kilogram of flour, bread, yoghurt, milk and soft drinks.
For transport - the ticket price increase will be between 9 and 96 stotinki. The increase will be larger for the longer distances as example from Sofia to Ruse - by 60 stotinki, and for shorter routes like Sofia-Pernik there will be a decrease - by 2%.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » 3.4-Magnitute Earthquake in Vrancea, Romania
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 Newly Registered Cases in 1275 PCR Tests
- » Protests in Bulgaria, Day 32: Three Key Crossroads Remain Blocked
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 134 Newly Registered Cases, 13343 Total
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 195 Newly Registered Cases in 5837 PCR Tests