Toll Taxes Will Increase Food Prices by up to 2%
Tolls taxes will lead to a minimal rise in prices for staple foods, according to a World Bank analysis prepared for the Road Infrastructure Agency.
According to the analysis, the new fees will lead to an increase of 2 stotinki per liter or kilogram of flour, bread, yoghurt, milk and soft drinks.
For transport - the ticket price increase will be between 9 and 96 stotinki. The increase will be larger for the longer distances as example from Sofia to Ruse - by 60 stotinki, and for shorter routes like Sofia-Pernik there will be a decrease - by 2%.
- » Gas Leak? Traffic in Downtown Sofia is Blocked
- » The Dam from which Pernik Gets its Drinking Water will Reach a Dead Volume in 2 Weeks
- » British Scientists Accidentally Made a Breakthrough and May Have Found a Cure for Cancer
- » The First Case of a Coronavirus in Taiwan
- » Bulgarian Food Agency Banned 50 Tonnes of Salmonella-Contaminated Poultry Meat
- » UN: Almost Half a Billion People are Unemployed or Have no Access to a Good Job