Minister of Labor Bisser Petkov Resigned
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has demanded and accepted the resignation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy Bisser Petkov. The decision of the Prime Minister is based on reasons that have accumulated over time. According to Borissov, the pace at which the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy was working did not meet socio-political expectations, a statement from the government information service said, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM: The Guards of Dogan and Peevski Must be Removed
- » Bulgaria: Tension in Rosenets Park, Protesters Are Not Allowed to Enter the Beach
- » Erdogan Has Ordered the Conversion of Hagia Sofia Back Into a Mosque
- » Second Day in a Row: Protests For and Against the Government in Bulgaria
- » Bulgarian Head of National Service for Protection Krasimir Stanchev Resigns
- » A Counter-Protest is Going to Take Place in the Center of Sofia