Minister of Labor Bisser Petkov Resigned
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has demanded and accepted the resignation of the Minister of Labor and Social Policy Bisser Petkov. The decision of the Prime Minister is based on reasons that have accumulated over time. According to Borissov, the pace at which the Ministry of Labor and Social Policy was working did not meet socio-political expectations, a statement from the government information service said, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government