New 5.1 Magnitude Earthquake in Albania
A 5.1 magnitude earthquake was registered in the Adriatic Sea, 42 km from the Albanian capital of Tirana and 18 km from Durrës, according to the European Seismological Institute.
The quake was registered at 10:52 GMT (11:52 local time) at a depth of 20 km.
There are no immediate reports of destruction or casualties.
This is the third consecutive earthquake in Albania.
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 17C and 22C
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time