Rockets Hit the Heavily Guarded Green Zone in Baghdad
Three rockets hit the heavily guarded Green Zone in Iraq’s capital Baghdad, which houses embassies and government buildings, but there are no reports of casualties and major devastation, according to police sources.
Diplomatic sources said aerial bombardment sirens sounded after a blast.
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister: EU Accession Negotiations with North Macedonia and Albania Shouldn't be Delayed
- » Johnson to Introduce 3 Types of Work Visas for Foreigners on the Island
- » China with Drastic Measures: Removes all Foreign Computer Technology
- » Erdogan: Muslim Countries Need to Provide Better Living Conditions
- » Bulgaria Ranks 52nd out of 189 Countries in the Human Development Index
- » Turkey Returns 11 Jihadists to France