The Average Income per Household Member in Bulgaria Increased by 11,3%
The average income per household member in Bulgaria over the third quarter of 2019 stood at 877.38 euro /1,716 Leva/, or a 11.3 percent increase compared to the third quarter of last year, the National Statistical Institute says.
Salaries account for the biggest relative share of incomes (56.5%), followed by pensions (27.2%) and self-employment (6.7%), BNR reported.
- » More than 140,000 People Died from Measles Globally Last Year
- » More than 75% of Households Have Internet Access
- » FAO: Jump in Global Food Prices
- » Germans to Open IT Hub in Sofia
- » Gas Explosion in a Residential Building in Slovakia, there Are Casualties
- » Death Toll from a Migrant Boat Capsizing Off Mauritania Rises to 63