The Average Income per Household Member in Bulgaria Increased by 11,3%
The average income per household member in Bulgaria over the third quarter of 2019 stood at 877.38 euro /1,716 Leva/, or a 11.3 percent increase compared to the third quarter of last year, the National Statistical Institute says.
Salaries account for the biggest relative share of incomes (56.5%), followed by pensions (27.2%) and self-employment (6.7%), BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 232 Newly Registered Cases on July 26, 6 Deaths
- » The Weather Today - July 16th
- » First Vaccine for Coronavirus Tested in the US with Promising Results
- » Emergency Epidemic Situation in Bulgaria is Prolonging to July 31
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today