China Has 843 Five-Star Hotels
At the end of 2018, there were a total of 10,249 star hotels in China, 843 of which are five-star hotels, according to a report by the country's Ministry of Culture and Tourism.
Total revenue for star hotels exceeded 209 billion yuan ($ 30 billion) last year, with room sales and dining services accounting for 44.67 and 40.03 percent of total revenues, respectively. The sector employed more than 1 million people in 2018, and nearly 24 percent of star hotels are state-owned.
The report also said that last year there were 598 hotels with different stars in China's southern Guangdong province, most in the country. It is followed by Zhejiang Province with 548 and Shandong with 544 hotels.
- » Wizz Air Recognized as the Best Low Cost Airline in Bulgaria and the Most Preferred Passenger Choice for the Third Consecutive Year
- » Four Children Will Travel to their Dream City with Turkish Airlines
- » Lufthansa Employees Have Canceled the 24-Hour Strike Planned for Today
- » The Number of Inbound Trips to China Is Constantly Growing
- » Wizz Air with a Special "Pink Monday" Promotion
- » Bulgarians Travel more Abroad and more Foreigners Are Visiting Bulgaria