5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 5.3 was recorded off the coast of Japan at 176 km. from Katsuura City, Tiba Prefecture, BGNES reported.
The quake struck at 05.51 Bulgarian time.
It was at a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information about victims, devastation, tsunami threat or injured people.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1