5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
An earthquake of magnitude 5.3 was recorded off the coast of Japan at 176 km. from Katsuura City, Tiba Prefecture, BGNES reported.
The quake struck at 05.51 Bulgarian time.
It was at a depth of 10 kilometers.
There is no information about victims, devastation, tsunami threat or injured people.
- » Teams of the Sofia Inspectorate Have Carried Out Inspections of Sources of Air Pollution
- » 4.5 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Crete
- » Weather Forecast: Foggy in Plains and Valleys before Noon, Mostly Sunny in other Areas
- » Weather Forecast: Sunny but Cold
- » What We Need to Do in order to Get Europe Back on Track to Achieve its 2030 and 2050 Goals?
- » The EU Won't Be Able to Meet its Environmental Targets by 2020