China Launched Research and Development Work for its 6G Mobile Network
China has begun exploring and developing a new generation of mobile networks. The country's Ministry of Science and Technology has officially announced the start of work to create a 6G network, CNB writes.
The government agency plans to create two work teams. One will be responsible for technology development work and the other, consisting of experts from several dozen research institutes, for the technical side of the work. The Deputy Minister of Science and Technology said it was important for China to realize the importance of setting up and developing sixth-generation networks, as 6G is of great importance to the future of the technological world.
Just a few weeks ago, 5G was introduced into the Celestial Empire, the latest network to provide ultra-high-speed data transfer. Currently, in addition to China, only South Korea has implemented nationwide deployment, and several countries have introduced 5G network for limited use.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Deputy Director of Pazardzhik Police Dies of COVID-19 Infection
- » Protests in Bulgaria: “Protecting democracy!” is the Motto of 37th Day of Anti-Government Protests
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 176 Newly Registered Cases in 5877 PCR Tests
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study: Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Eight Stations of the Third Metro Line in Sofia Will be Launched by the End of August