16 Killed in Train Crash in Bangladesh
Two high-speed trains collided in eastern Bangladesh, killing at least 16 people and injuring 58 people, authorities said.
Local Police Chief said the collision occurred on Tuesday morning when the Uday Express and Turn Nishita trains were approaching the same track, going from opposite directions.
The circumstances surrounding the accident are being investigated, a railway official told reporters.
Train accidents are common in Bangladesh and are often caused by poor signaling or other neglected infrastructure
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: A Bus Incident near Ruse - 10 people Injured
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020