Dozens Died after a Typhoon in Bangladesh
The death cases caused by the Bulbul typhoon in Bangladesh are at least 26, Ria Novosti reported.
The cyclone hit the shores of the Asian side two days ago and damaged some 100,000 houses and other structures.
At least 51 people, mostly fishermen, are missing. They entered the sea despite warnings of a very severe storm and never returned.
Most fatal cases on the coast are the result of fallen trees. Bulbul uprooted thousands of trees in 13 municipalities.
Bangladesh has been preparing for the typhoon for a few days. The evacuation of 2.16 million people living in the most at risk territories was ordered.
- » Many Flights Will Be Canceled due to Strike in France
- » US Imposes New Sanctions on China over the Violent Crackdowns on the Muslim Minority
- » The EC Meets Without Using any Paper for the First Time
- » Recep Tayyip Erdogan and Donald Trump Held a Bilateral Meeting
- » The White House Dismissed Trump's Impeachment Report
- » The New Islamic State Leader Was Arrested