Bolivian President Evo Morales Resigns
Bolivian President Evo Morales has announced that he is resigning after three weeks of violent protests against his election for a fourth term, France Press reported.
"I resign my post as president," the 60-year-old leader, who has been in power since 2006, said in a televised address.
Earlier, Bolivian Armed Forces commander Williams Kaliman called on Morales to resign "for the good of our Bolivia".
- » PM Boyko Borissov: Bulgaria to Enter the Euro Zone Waiting Room by the End of April
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria on the Last Place in the EU in Terms of Internet Usage
- » China has Assured the WHO that it has the Resources to Fight the Coronavirus
- » The EU is Ready to Help with the Return of Europeans from China
- » Russia Has Closed its Border with China because of the Coronavirus
- » Update: The Plane Which Crashed in Afghanistan was a US Military Plane