5.6 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Guatemala
A 5.6 magnitude earthquake shook southern Guatemala today, according to Reuters, citing the US Geophysical Institute.
The quake's epicentre was 8 km northwest of the city of Casillas and 50 km southwest of the capital of Guatemala, at a depth of about 200 kilometres.
There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice