6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Samoa
A 6.2-magnitude earthquake shook an area near the Pacific state of Samoa today, Reuters reported.
The epicentre was 237 kilometres in the ocean in the south-southeast direction of the city of Apia, the US Geophysical Institute said.
- » The Dirtiest Air in the World Is in New Delhi
- » Brussels Increases the Fine for Throwing a Cigarette Butt from 50 to 200 Euros
- » Greenland's Largest Airport Is Closing due to Climate Change
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy with Moderate Wind
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice