6.2 Magnitude Earthquake Struck Samoa
A 6.2-magnitude earthquake shook an area near the Pacific state of Samoa today, Reuters reported.
The epicentre was 237 kilometres in the ocean in the south-southeast direction of the city of Apia, the US Geophysical Institute said.
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
- » Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well
- » A Powerful Earthquake Shook Alaska
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Sunny but Windy