China Will Defend the Paris Agreement
French and Chinese presidents will sign a document stressing the "irreversibility" of the Paris Climate Agreement, the Elysee Palace reports.
The two will sign the document on Wednesday when a personal meeting is scheduled.
Emmanuel Macron is in Shanghai, for the city's largest trade show. The President of China will also be there to open the fair with a speech.
The signing of the document comes after the US officially launched the procedure for leaving the Paris Agreement. France has said it regrets Washington's decision.
- » 5.3 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Japan
- » A New Rise in Water Is Expected in Venice
- » 5.2 Magnitude Earthquake Registered in Bali
- » Italy Announced a National State of Emergency due to the Catastrophic Flood in Venice
- » 7.4-Magnitude Earthquake Was Registered in Indonesia, a Tsunami Warning Was Issued
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 16C to 21C.