Bulgarian Was Shot 4 Times, Found Dead in Marbella
The body of a Bulgarian between the ages of 40 and 50 was found in a ditch in the Spanish resort town of Marbella. The man was shot four times - once in the arm and three times in the abdomen.
Police have launched an investigation, but officials say "no connection can be made between the killed and Spain". It's still unclear how he ended up in Marbella, bg-voice.com, writes.
Police are checking whether the place where the body was found is also the crime scene or the body was simply thrown out of a passing car.
It is only known that the killing occurred several hours before a casual passer-by came across a corpse along the A-7176 road that connects Marbella to Easton.
- » Former Interpol Chief Sentenced to more than 13 Years in Prison for Corruption
- » Nearly 100 Dangerous Prisoners Escaped from a Prison in Paraguay
- » Bulgarian Man Brutally Murdered in London
- » A Bulgarian was Seriously Injured in an Attack in Malta
- » A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
- » Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People