BGN 363 Will Be the Poverty Line in Bulgaria Next Year
The government has set a poverty line for 2020. Its size will be BGN 363 - up with BGN 15 compared to 2019.
The amount is determined in accordance with the methodology for determining the poverty line for the country. The amount is calculated on the basis of the poverty line determined by the EU-SILC survey and the Price Indices of a Small Basket (PISB).
The poverty line is used in the development of state income and living standards, in the definition of specific social protection measures, and is the basis for determining the amount of financial support for people with disabilities.
- » Croatia Introduces the Euro by the End of the Next Government's Term
- » Portugal Raises the Minimum Wage to EUR 635
- » Record: Bulgarians Abroad Have Sent over 1 Billion in the Country
- » The State Budget for 2020 Was Approved at First Reading
- » The Average Salary Increased to BGN 1,266 in September
- » Bulgaria's EU Funding Won't Be Reduced in the Next 7-Year Programming Period