BGN 363 Will Be the Poverty Line in Bulgaria Next Year
The government has set a poverty line for 2020. Its size will be BGN 363 - up with BGN 15 compared to 2019.
The amount is determined in accordance with the methodology for determining the poverty line for the country. The amount is calculated on the basis of the poverty line determined by the EU-SILC survey and the Price Indices of a Small Basket (PISB).
The poverty line is used in the development of state income and living standards, in the definition of specific social protection measures, and is the basis for determining the amount of financial support for people with disabilities.
- » Eurostat: Euro Area Annual Inflation up to 1.4%
- » NSI: Total Average Income per Household Member in Q4 2019 was BGN 1,770
- » Minister Vladislav Goranov: The Bulgarian Currency is Undervalued
- » The IMF will Present the Results of its Regular Mission to Bulgaria
- » CFD versus Stock Trading: Here are the Pros and Cons
- » NSSI: Average Insurable Earnings in Bulgaria for December 2019 was BGN 1,063.32