Study: Boris Johnson to Win Early Elections
Early parliamentary elections in the UK will be won by the ruling Conservative Party of Prime Minister Boris Johnson, according to a study on the circulation tabloid Daily Mail, quoted by Reuters.
Conservatives have the support of 34% of Britons. Jeremy Corbyn's Labor Party is 8 points behind with the support of 26 percent of the voters.
The Liberal Democrats party is expected to make a big leap compared to the results of the last election. It has the support of 19% of the voters, provided that in 2017 the pro-European party was preferred by below 8% of the voters.
Nigel Farage’s Brexit Party has the support of 12% of the voters.
The elections will be held on December 12. Johnson and opposition leader Corbyn begin their election campaign today (October 31).
- » The EU is Ready to Help with the Return of Europeans from China
- » Corruption Perceptions in Bulgaria - The Strongest across the EU
- » Eurostat: Production of Industrial Chemicals in the EU Increased in 2018
- » The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
- » The EU is Launching a Pan-European Consultation on the future
- » Croatia Has Lost Half a Million Workers in Ten Years