The Identification of the 39 Victims in the Essex Truck Has Begun
Police have begun work to identify the 39 victims found in a truck in Essex.
The investigation into the serious incident continues. It is known that the truck has Bulgarian registration, but after leaving our country in 2017, it has never returned to our territory. It is registered in the name of an Irish citizen. The truck entered British territory from Belgium, police confirmed. The driver of the truck, Irishman Mo Robinson, was arrested.
In the meantime, British police have found nine more migrants in a truck on a highway in Kent, South East England. They were examined by medics and submitted to the migration services.
- » Three People Were Killed and One Was Injured in a Shooting in Istanbul
- » More than a Tonne of Cocaine Was Found in a Banana Container in Italy
- » The Special Prosecutor’s Office Has Brought Charges against Three Persons Involved in an Organised Crime Group for Trafficking of Women
- » London Police Released 29 Romanian Women who Were Forced to Prostitute
- » Turkey Returns 11 French Jihadists to Paris
- » More than 1 Tonne of Cocaine Is Washing Up on the Atlantic Coast of France