The Identification of the 39 Victims in the Essex Truck Has Begun
Police have begun work to identify the 39 victims found in a truck in Essex.
The investigation into the serious incident continues. It is known that the truck has Bulgarian registration, but after leaving our country in 2017, it has never returned to our territory. It is registered in the name of an Irish citizen. The truck entered British territory from Belgium, police confirmed. The driver of the truck, Irishman Mo Robinson, was arrested.
In the meantime, British police have found nine more migrants in a truck on a highway in Kent, South East England. They were examined by medics and submitted to the migration services.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bank Robbery in Bulgaria's City Sandanski
- » Deputy Speaker of the 44th Bulgarian National Assembly and The Leader of "VOLYA" Party Veselin Mareshki Sentenced to 4 Years in Prison
- » Bulgarian Police Department: Six People Detained at the Protest Today
- » Police Operations in Several Places in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Police Investigation Into Deaths of a Brother and Sister Near Sofia
- » Bulgaria: A Scottish Man Killed in the Capital's Dragalevtsi District