The Etna Volcano Erupted Again
A new eruption of the Etna volcano, accompanied by increased seismic activity, has been detected by specialists of the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology of Italy.
According to scientists, there was a magnitude 3.3 earthquake in the province of Catania on the east coast of Sicily on Friday night.
The epicentre was 9 km deep. Felt in Milo, Zafferana Etnea and Sant`Alfio. There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
- » NIMH: Code Yellow for Icy Conditions in Seven Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy
- » At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
- » Turkey Struck by 2 Major Earthquakes, 22 People were Killed
- » Weather Forecast: Maximum Temperatures between 6C and 11C
- » Strong Earthquake Hit Turkey, it was Felt in Bulgaria as well