The Etna Volcano Erupted Again
A new eruption of the Etna volcano, accompanied by increased seismic activity, has been detected by specialists of the National Institute of Geophysics and Volcanology of Italy.
According to scientists, there was a magnitude 3.3 earthquake in the province of Catania on the east coast of Sicily on Friday night.
The epicentre was 9 km deep. Felt in Milo, Zafferana Etnea and Sant`Alfio. There are no reports of casualties and destruction.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Climatologist: News about Winter in Bulgaria Is Disappointing
- » Live: What are the Challenges and Opportunities for Climate and Green Deal Policies
- » Deforestation of Brazil's Amazon Reaches 12 years High
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow across the Country, Snowfalls and Hard Wind
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Snow in Northern and Western Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Winter is Coming