A New Substance Was Included in the Drug List
A new substance is included in the drug list. This is clear from a Council of Ministers decision amending the Ordinance on the procedure for classifying plants and substances as narcotic.
The change puts a new substance under control by including it in Schedule I - "Plants and Substances at High Risk to Public Health due to the Harmful Abuse of Prohibited Use in Human and Veterinary Medicine".
The substance is from the group of synthetic cannabinoids and is controlled by a proposal of the Military Medical Academy, based on the opinion of the Expert Council of the National Council on Narcotic Drugs.
The expected outcome of the proposed change is to limit the risk of substance abuse, traffic prevention and distribution.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 176 Newly Registered Cases in 5877 PCR Tests
- » EU to Buy 200 Million Doses of the Potential COVID-19 Vaccine From Johnson & Johnson
- » New Study: Almost Two Thirds of the Bulgarians Are Smokers
- » Greek Scientists Expect Second Wave as Coronavirus Cases Spike Among Younger Generation
- » Details About the Russian Vaccine "Sputnik V"
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 171 Newly Registered Cases, 13 893 Total