Five Casualties Following the Severe Earthquake in the Philippines
The death toll of yesterday's 6.3 magnitude earthquake in the Southern Philippines, has increased to five people and dozens have been injured, authorities said.
The quake shook North Cotabato and neighbouring provinces and caused landslides and a fire at the mall.
Two 2 and 7 year old girls and a mother with a child were killed and one man suffered a heart attack.
Last night, another 5.3 magnitude earthquake struck the eastern province of Davao. Philippine seismologists said it was not a secondary earthquake and so far there is no evidence of casualties or damage.
- » Blast in Germany: Dozens of People Have Been Blocked Underground, there Are Injured
- » At Least Five Killed in an Earthquake in Iran, Many Are Injured
- » London Piccadilly Theatre Ceiling Collapsed during a Performance (VIDEO)
- » 15 People Were Killed in an Attack in Thailand
- » Severe Bus Accident in France, over 30 Injured
- » At Least 65 People Died in a Train Fire in Pakistan