Typhoon Hagibis Death Toll Rises to 56
56 have already died in Japan as a result of typhoon Hagibis, according to DPA.
15 people are missing and over 200 are injured.
About 30,000 people in shelters.
Rescue and search activities are hampered by floods and landslides.
On Saturday, typhoon Hagibis has invaded Japan, causing record rainfall over vast areas of the country. Meteorologists have warned of more rains as well as flooding and mudslides.
- » Russia Bans Imports of Chinese Meat Products
- » The Pentagon: Russia and Turkey are on the Verge of an Armed Conflict in Idlib
- » The United States has Excluded 47 Goods from the List of Chinese Products Subject to Customs Duties
- » Two People Died from COVID-19 in Iran
- » Croatia's Chief State Attorney Resigns
- » Trump Fired Deputy Defense Secretary, who Approved Military Aid for Ukraine