The Royal Mint Will Launch Debit Bank Cards Made of Pure Gold
The Royal Mint has announced the launch of debit bank cards made of pure gold, RIA Novosti reports.
The payment card of pure gold is intended for those who want access to exclusive banking privileges and for those who value high-quality luxury goods.
“The Royal Mint is constantly innovating, and as the UK’s leading precious metals solutions provider, we are hugely excited to launch the solid gold Raris card in acknowledgement of growing consumer demands for unique and luxury payments cards,” Anne Jessopp, CEO of the Royal Mint, said in a statement Friday.
“In association with Mastercard and Accomplish Financial, Raris – the first payment card manufactured by The Royal Mint – is a combination over a 1,100 years of Royal Mint craftsmanship with tomorrow’s payment technology.”
The card will be made from 18 carat gold with the name and signature of the holder engraved. Cardholders will have access to advanced banking features and privileges, such as zero rate when performing currency transactions or a 24-hour concierge service for travel.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Wrestler Nikolay Shterev, Infected with COVID-19, Dies at 33
- » Weather in Bulgaria July 15: Mostly Sunny Today
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 234 Newly Registered Cases on July 15, 7645 Total
- » CEZ Worker is Injured After a Working Accident in Kocherinovo
- » The Head of the Computer Crimes Department in Bulgaria Has Resigned
- » Inspection of the Bulgarian Minister of Agriculture Whether Unauthorized Plant Protection is being Used