Free Breast Cancer Examinations
From 10 am to 1 pm Alexandrovska Hospital will hold a lecture on the treatment of cancer.
The occasion is the World Breast Cancer Month.
Therefore, free breast examinations will be performed at the surgical clinics throughout the month, said Dr. Mariela Vassileva.
"These examinations will be carried out throughout the month of October, without the patient having to carry any documents. The patients do not have to have any complaints. The idea of this month is to raise attention to breast cancer and to provide the easiest way for patients to pay attention to their health. You must register in advance. For each surgical clinic there is a separate phone that can be found on the hospital's website. Those who wish can make a call between 9am and 1pm each day and make an appointment ".
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: No Deaths in the Last 24 hours
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 769 New Cases in the Last 24 hours