Trump Accused Nancy Pelosi of Treason and Called for her Impeachment
US President Donald Trump has launched a fierce attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, saying she may have committed treason and called for her "immediate impeachment," Reuters and TASS reported.
Trump wrote on Twitter that Pelosi knew about the "lies and mass frauds" of House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff "in relation to Congress and the American people."
The president recently sharply criticized Schiff and even called for his arrest because he said he had distorted the content of his telephone conversation with Ukrainian President Vladimir Zelensky in July, TASS recalls.
Trump wrote on Twitter:
“Nancy Pelosi knew of all of the many Shifty Adam Schiff lies and massive frauds perpetrated upon Congress and the American people, in the form of a fraudulent speech knowingly delivered as a ruthless con”
And later added:
“This makes Nervous Nancy every bit as guilty as Liddle' Adam Schiff for High Crimes and Misdemeanors, and even Treason. I guess that means that they, along with all of those that evilly 'Colluded' with them, must all be immediately Impeached!”
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zoran Zaev's Social Democrats Are Winning the Elections in Northern Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Chief Tax Inspector Detained for Bribery
- » US to Impose Sanctions on the "Balkan Stream"
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » President Radev Demands Resignation of the Government and New Elections
- » PM Borissov Is Considering Five Options for the Future of the Bulgarian Cabinet