Iranians Tried to Hack Microsoft Servers
Iranians have tried to hack the accounts of thousands of Americans in order to influence the country's presidential campaign. The statement is from Microsoft, which has caught the hackers' action. The Seattle-based company said Iranian agents had attacked a certain presidential candidate, but declined to name it.
US media say it is a campaign by Donald Trump, whom the Iranians do not want in office for another term. Hackers tried to break through the protection of one of the so-called "clouds". This is a server that Microsoft uses to email a large number of its customers. They tried to gain access to 2,700 emails and probably succeeded in about 200 cases.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission urges Bulgaria to Reduce Air Pollution
- » Nehammer: The EU should Finance the Construction of a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Zelensky is Not Interested in Meeting Putin for Peace Talks
- » Attacks on Several Churches in Southern Spain, there are Killed and Injured
- » Day 337 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Sends 31 M1 Abrams, Germany Sends 14 Leopards, The Tank Coalition Grows (UPDATED)
- » Meta to reinstate the Accounts of Donald Trump on Facebook and Instagram