Robot Prepares 300 Pizzas per Hour
Seattle-based company Picnic has announced that it has developed a module that can make up to 300 medium-sized pizzas per hour and 180 large ones.
"We are delighted to unveil the first ever intelligent food platform," the company said in a statement.
“We are happy to roll out a pilot of the Picnic pizza-making technology in our kitchens, as we look to enhance our quality and speed of service. Technology that enables employees to be more successful will influence the guest experience at ballgames, concerts and all types of events moving forward.”
The pizza-bot work involves assembling the pizza and incorporating it into various ingredients, but the preparation of the dough, sauces and baking is done not by robots, but by humans.
Once a pizza order is made, the robot starts making it as soon as it receives the dough.
Picnic Launches IT Pizza Manufacturer at Centerplate, a fast-food restaurant at Seattle's T-Mobile Park baseball facility and at a restaurant in Redmond, Washington.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » State wants to Control Rocketing Electricity Prices but Doesn' Know How As Yet
- » Over Half of Bulgarians Never Do Shopping Online - Trend Polling Agency
- » EU Enlargement Commissioner Arrives in Sofia to Discuss North Macedonia Accession Talks
- » Bulgaria sets New Coronavirus Requirements to Traverlers from Red Zone Countries
- » Bulgaria Ranks 85th in Digital Quality of Life Globally
- » Japanese Over Age of 65 Will Soon Pass 30% of Population