Mariya Gabriel Answered More Than 50 Questions During Her EP Hearing
Bulgarian Commissioner and candidate for second term Mariya Gabriel answered more than 50 questions during a hearing at the European Parliament in Brussels. MEPs have given excellent ratings to her.
If approved, Maria Gabriel will be in charge of the "Innovation and Youth" portfolio of the new European Commission, which takes office on November 1st.
The decision of the MEPs will become clear today around 1 pm. Maria Gabriel must receive the approval of two-thirds of them.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package