Mariya Gabriel Answered More Than 50 Questions During Her EP Hearing
Bulgarian Commissioner and candidate for second term Mariya Gabriel answered more than 50 questions during a hearing at the European Parliament in Brussels. MEPs have given excellent ratings to her.
If approved, Maria Gabriel will be in charge of the "Innovation and Youth" portfolio of the new European Commission, which takes office on November 1st.
The decision of the MEPs will become clear today around 1 pm. Maria Gabriel must receive the approval of two-thirds of them.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister thinks there was an Explosion on Board Prigozhin’s Plane
- » EC is Preparing Criminal Proceedings against Bulgaria for Accessing Data from Criminal Record Certificates
- » The European Commission Started an Evaluation of the Bulgarian Recovery Plan
- » Nearly 60% of Bulgarians are Skeptical about Adopting the Euro
- » Bulgaria Is Late to Explain Its Position on N.Macedonia Says Diplomat
- » New German Government and Old Bulgarian "bad boy" Borissov