Zoran Zaev: We Accept the Recommendations of Bulgaria
It is possible to find a solution to the controversial issues with Bulgaria very quickly. Macedonian Prime Minister Zoran Zaev has said this, BGNESS reported.
"We have signed a treaty with which we accepted we have a common history. Of course, part of it is different for the two countries. In that spirit, I believe the committees will find a solution," Zaev said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zoran Zaev's Social Democrats Are Winning the Elections in Northern Macedonia
- » Bulgaria: Chief Tax Inspector Detained for Bribery
- » US to Impose Sanctions on the "Balkan Stream"
- » Protest in Bulgaria: PM Borissov Demands Finance, Economy and Interior Ministers to Resign
- » President Radev Demands Resignation of the Government and New Elections
- » PM Borissov Is Considering Five Options for the Future of the Bulgarian Cabinet