20,000 People Attended a Demonstration in Moscow
More than 20,000 people protested in Moscow. They demanded the release of the arrested people during the July and August unauthorized protests in the Russian capital.
15 people were detained after protests over authorities' refusal to register opposition candidates for the local elections in Moscow. Sunday's rally was attended by members of non-parliamentary opposition groups, including Alexei Navalny.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » France: 16 Coronavirus High-Risk Countries with a Compulsary Testing on Arrival
- » Donald Trump Suggests Delay to 2020 US Election, Republicans: You Can't Delay It
- » Britain Tightens Measures Against COVID-19
- » European Commission Signs Contract with Gilead to Secure EU Access to Remdesivir
- » Belgium, Greece, Germany and Austria Tighten Measures Against the Coronavirus
- » Ukrainian President Recommends Joaquin Phoenix's Film to End Hours-Long Hostage Siege