20,000 People Attended a Demonstration in Moscow
More than 20,000 people protested in Moscow. They demanded the release of the arrested people during the July and August unauthorized protests in the Russian capital.
15 people were detained after protests over authorities' refusal to register opposition candidates for the local elections in Moscow. Sunday's rally was attended by members of non-parliamentary opposition groups, including Alexei Navalny.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 220 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The West Reacts to Putin’s Speech and his Nuclear Threats
- » China's Yuan sinks to record Low against Dollar ahead of key National Congress
- » 19 Killed in Anti-Government Protests in Iran
- » US: Death Toll reaches 21 in Florida as Hurricane Ian hits South Carolina
- » Kyiv's response to Putin: Ukraine quickly Enters NATO
- » Putin: Russia now has Four New Territories, We are ready for Negotiations with Ukraine