20,000 People Attended a Demonstration in Moscow
More than 20,000 people protested in Moscow. They demanded the release of the arrested people during the July and August unauthorized protests in the Russian capital.
15 people were detained after protests over authorities' refusal to register opposition candidates for the local elections in Moscow. Sunday's rally was attended by members of non-parliamentary opposition groups, including Alexei Navalny.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Russia Claims Its Ship 'threatened to ram' US Ship in Sea of Japan
- » Scotland Becomes First Country to Provide Free Menstrual Products
- » Germany Plans to Ease Restrictions for Holidays
- » Bulgarians Can Enter the UK Without Visa for 6 Months From 2021
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Romania Reached 10,000
- » Macron Calls for Distributing First COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Low-Income Countries