20,000 People Attended a Demonstration in Moscow
More than 20,000 people protested in Moscow. They demanded the release of the arrested people during the July and August unauthorized protests in the Russian capital.
15 people were detained after protests over authorities' refusal to register opposition candidates for the local elections in Moscow. Sunday's rally was attended by members of non-parliamentary opposition groups, including Alexei Navalny.
- » New Zealand Is One Step away from Legitimizing Euthanasia
- » Facebook Deleted 5.4 Billion Fake Accounts
- » The Victims of the Devastating Fires Raging in Australia Are Now Four
- » Erdogan Arrived at the White House
- » Donald Tusk: UK Will Become a "Second-Rate Player" after Brexit
- » Volkswagen Managers Are Being Investigated for Giving Excessively High Salaries to Certain Employees