Michael Schumacher's Manager with a Statement about his Condition
An official statement was released regarding Michael Schumacher's health. The legend has been recovering for almost 6 years from injuries sustained after a skiing accident in the Alps in 2013, Gong.bg reported.
Weeks ago, worldwide media reported that the former pilot had been admitted for treatment at a hospital in Paris. Sabine Kehm, Schumi’s long-time manager and longtime family friend of the Schumacher family, made the statement.
“Michael’s health is not a public issue, so we will not comment on it, if only because we need to protect Michael’s privacy as much as possible,” Kehm stated. “We realise that this is difficult for some people to understand, but we do so in perfect accordance with Michael’s attitude and can only thank you for being understanding,”
She also revealed that Schumacher is an extremely sensitive person. He did not like his name to be in the headlines and avoided public appearances even before the incident.
The manager urged not to believe in any photos that "leak" on social networks and in yellow magazines around the world.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Privileges of Health Certificate Holders Are Political Issue
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered