A Strong Secondary Quake Caused Panic in Pakistan
A secondary earthquake with a 4.4 magnitude on the Richter scale shook northeastern Pakistan, where 38 people were killed in a major earthquake on Tuesday, destroying buildings and roads, according to BGNES.
The secondary quake caused massive panic, and thousands left their homes and remained on the streets and outdoors.
The quake was very shallow and the ground shook violently in the Pakistan-controlled part of Kashmir, eyewitnesses said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece