A Strong Secondary Quake Caused Panic in Pakistan
A secondary earthquake with a 4.4 magnitude on the Richter scale shook northeastern Pakistan, where 38 people were killed in a major earthquake on Tuesday, destroying buildings and roads, according to BGNES.
The secondary quake caused massive panic, and thousands left their homes and remained on the streets and outdoors.
The quake was very shallow and the ground shook violently in the Pakistan-controlled part of Kashmir, eyewitnesses said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1