A Strong Secondary Quake Caused Panic in Pakistan
A secondary earthquake with a 4.4 magnitude on the Richter scale shook northeastern Pakistan, where 38 people were killed in a major earthquake on Tuesday, destroying buildings and roads, according to BGNES.
The secondary quake caused massive panic, and thousands left their homes and remained on the streets and outdoors.
The quake was very shallow and the ground shook violently in the Pakistan-controlled part of Kashmir, eyewitnesses said.
- » Code Yellow Warning for Hazardous Weather in 4 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Broken Clouds with Maximum Temperatures between 4C and 9C
- » NIMH: Code Yellow and Code Orange Warning for Dangerous Weather in Place in 16 Bulgarian Regions
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy with Rain or Snow
- » Weather Foreast: Mostly Cloudy with Rain
- » 6,000 sq m of Low Forest Vegetation Burned Down near Skala Village