Tesla Hopes to Expand its Business in Eastern Europe
CEO of Tesla Inc. Elon Musk said he plans to expand the business in Eastern Europe in early 2020, DPA reported.
In a tweet, Musk said he hopes Tesla will open Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia and most of Eastern Europe during the early part of next year.
“Finally, we will do Nikola Tesla proud by having his cars in his countries of origin!”, Musk tweeted, considering the Serbian-American scientist who created the revolutionary AC power system, BTA reported. .
In July, Musk said he would provide more superchargers to Ukraine. In April, Musk and the US Securities and Exchange Commission agreed on how Tesla's boss could use Twitter. According to him, Musk cannot unilaterally disseminate any information that may affect Tesla's shares.
In the second quarter of 2019, Tesla produced over 87,000 cars and delivered nearly 95,200 cars.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Euro deepened its Drop to a new 20-year Low below $1.0200
- » Biden backs Turkey's F-16 request
- » IEA: Gas Consumption will Shrink because of Russia
- » Bulgaria: The Profit of Turkish Stream is BGN 83.5 million (EUR 42.7)
- » In the first Six Months of 2022, St. Nikola Wind Farm Generates 22% more Wind Power y/y
- » Inflation in Turkey Rises to 23-year High of nearly 79% in June