Tesla Hopes to Expand its Business in Eastern Europe
CEO of Tesla Inc. Elon Musk said he plans to expand the business in Eastern Europe in early 2020, DPA reported.
In a tweet, Musk said he hopes Tesla will open Slovakia, Croatia, Serbia and most of Eastern Europe during the early part of next year.
“Finally, we will do Nikola Tesla proud by having his cars in his countries of origin!”, Musk tweeted, considering the Serbian-American scientist who created the revolutionary AC power system, BTA reported. .
In July, Musk said he would provide more superchargers to Ukraine. In April, Musk and the US Securities and Exchange Commission agreed on how Tesla's boss could use Twitter. According to him, Musk cannot unilaterally disseminate any information that may affect Tesla's shares.
In the second quarter of 2019, Tesla produced over 87,000 cars and delivered nearly 95,200 cars.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Radoslav Sotirov, Director of ODMVR-Burgas, Resigned After Clashes at Rosenets
- » Official: Bulgaria and Croatia Join the ERM II Exchange Rate Mechanism
- » Entering Greece - Only After a Negative Test for COVID-19
- » Bulgaria Turns to EU Court Over Mobility Package
- » Bulgaria's Foreign Minister Zaharieva: We Should Not Allow Another Closure of EU Borders Again
- » Tourism Season 2020: Bulgaria's Tourism Minister Angelkova at a Meeting in Sunny Beach