Eight Babies Were Killed in a Hospital Fire
Eight babies were killed in a fire in a maternity ward at a hospital in eastern Algeria.
The fire broke out about 4:00 am this morning at a hospital in the city of El Oued Souf about 500 km southeast of the capital Algeria. The firefighters rescued 11 babies and 107 patients and 28 staff, according to Fire ChiefCaptain Nassim Bernaoui
“Unfortunately we regret the deaths of eight babies, some from burns and others from smoke inhalation.”, he told AFP
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Plane Crashes While Landing in Kerala, India
- » Young Man Dies in A Railway Accident
- » Beirut: Lebanon in Mourning After Massive Explosion
- » Light Airplane Crashed Into a Building in Northern Greece
- » Sofia: Man Falls Under a Bridge in Knyazhevo District, He is Injured
- » Italy's Volcano Stramboli Erupts Unexpectedly