Maya Manolova Presented Her Management Program to Sofia
Maya Manolova presented her program as а candidate for mayor to run the capital.
The document contains 23 measures developed in five pillars that solve various problems of the city. Ideas include the digitization of 90% of the services offered by the municipality, the introduction of referendums and public procurement on a blockchain platform, three new subway routes, a day nursery and a kindergarten for each child, and stopping rebuilding.
Maya Manolova - Mayoral candidate: I will be personally responsible for all these measures for the whole program. In order to make our capital together not just a city of economic opportunities, a political and cultural center, to make it a modern European capital, a clean city, a green city a respectable city, a city without periphery, a city of youth, a city of energy and development prospects.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian PM Borissov: We Keep Over 300,000 Jobs Until September 30 with the Measure 60/40
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly