BDZ Provides Nearly 8,000 Extra Seats For the Holiday Weekend
BDZ - Passenger Transport EOOD will provide nearly 8,000 additional seats on trains over the weekend on the occasion of Bulgaria's Independence Day.
For this purpose, the composition of some trains traveling on the main routes in the country will be increased with additional wagons. In this way, the national railway undertaking seeks to ensure that its customers are able to move around conveniently during the weekends.
From September 20 to September 23 inclusive with additional wagons, some trains will travel on the following routes:
· Sofia-Gorna Oryahovitsa-Sofia;
BDZ - Passenger Transport Ltd. reminds its customers that when purchasing tickets for return and departure, they can benefit from a 10% to 30% reduction from the regular ticket price depending on the different commercial offers of the company.
- » More than Half a Million Bulgarians Are Going to Travel During Christmas and New Year Holidays
- » Albania, North Macedonia and Serbia to Allow Passport-Free Travel by 2021
- » Bulgarians Are Looking for a Cheap Hotel, while Foreigners Are Paying for Luxury
- » Bulgaria and Jordan Will Deepen their Cooperation in Tourism
- » 200 Tourists Waiting for BGN 350,000 Compensation from Astral Holidays Insurer
- » One of the Largest Tour Operators in Bulgaria Declared Bankruptcy