Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
EU Transport Ministers Council meets in Brussels today. Bulgarian Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov discusses with his colleagues the Mobility Package and the possible further actions of Bulgaria. The battle for reform in the Mobility Package has not been lost. This was announced by the Executive Director of the Union of International Carriers Yordan Arabadzhiev on BNT.
According to him, yesterday's vote in the Transport Committee of the European Parliament only outlines the framework for new negotiations.
Carriers continue to insist that some of the texts in the package are inapplicable and unbalanced.
Jordan Arabadzhiev - Executive Director of the Union of International Carriers: I have a lot of work to do next week, a lot of meetings. In these meetings, we must try to convince our colleagues from all the institutions that what is being proposed is not really balanced. And in this direction, we expect that we will come up with some acceptable texts.
- » Foreign Ministry: Big Protests are Expected to Block Barcelona
- » Bulgaria and the EU - What EU Funds Will We Receive During the New Programming Period?
- » Gabriel is Launching a Project to Build a Center of Excellence
- » Bulgaria, Greece, Cyprus Launch Joint Initiative For Migrants in the Eastern Mediterranean
- » Strong Presentation and Positive Feedback About Maria Gabriel After the EP Hearing
- » Mariya Gabriel Answered More Than 50 Questions During Her EP Hearing