Rosen Zhelyazkov Discusses Mobility Package with EU Ministers in Brussels
EU Transport Ministers Council meets in Brussels today. Bulgarian Minister Rosen Zhelyazkov discusses with his colleagues the Mobility Package and the possible further actions of Bulgaria. The battle for reform in the Mobility Package has not been lost. This was announced by the Executive Director of the Union of International Carriers Yordan Arabadzhiev on BNT.
According to him, yesterday's vote in the Transport Committee of the European Parliament only outlines the framework for new negotiations.
Carriers continue to insist that some of the texts in the package are inapplicable and unbalanced.
Jordan Arabadzhiev - Executive Director of the Union of International Carriers: I have a lot of work to do next week, a lot of meetings. In these meetings, we must try to convince our colleagues from all the institutions that what is being proposed is not really balanced. And in this direction, we expect that we will come up with some acceptable texts.
- » The Juncker Plan Will Provide Financial Assistance of BGN 10 million For 320 Micro-Enterprises in Bulgaria
- » EP Supports Accession Talks with Albania and Northern Macedonia
- » New Report: EC Reports on Bulgaria's Progress, Considers Dropping Monitoring (REVIEW)
- » Today's EC Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Likely to be the Latest
- » The Latest Monitoring Report on Bulgaria is Expected to be Submitted Today
- » Six Countries Sign Common Document on Mobility Package