MEPs to Meet For Mobility Package
The Transport Committee in the European Parliament votes on the Mobility Package. On the Bulgarian side, there is a proposal to withdraw the controversial package from the work of this European Parliament.
MEP Andrey Novakov urges British MPs to abstain from voting because of the upcoming Brexit.
The Mobility Package has angered the carriers in our country because they consider them to be disadvantaged by a large part of their clauses.
They demonstrated their dissatisfaction with protests in Brussels and Strasbourg in a previous vote in April.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Premier: Do We have to Impose Total Lockdown Like Other Countries Did?
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold and Snowy
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Wind Rises Sweeping in Cold Front
- » Breaking News: Malls and Gyms Open Doors in February
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Code Yellow for Stormy Winds, Cloudy and Rainy
- » Protest in Bulgaria, Day 200: Protesters Tried to Enter the Council of Ministers