Interpol drops Red Notice for Zhelyaz Andreev
Officially, the red bulletin on the search for Zhelyaz Andreev from Interpol has been dropped. He announced this at a briefing at the Council of Ministers.
Andreev was an employee at an American call center in Bulgaria. He was investigated by the United States and detained briefly on suspicion of violating the arms embargo on Syria. In his words, this is the best news for him in a long time.
Zhelyaz Andreev: Once again, I would like to thank my girlfriend, who has been with me since the beginning of this problem, my family and friends, the state institutions, Mr. Tsatsarov, for the efforts he has made, Mr. Borissov, to all the ministers who stood behind me, and showed that this is another case in which the state can protect its citizens.
After meeting with Zhelez Andreev in his Facebook profile, Prime Minister Borissov thanked all Bulgarian institutions for helping Zhelyaz and other young people not be detained and extradited to the United States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Ministry of Labor and Social Policy: BGN 1 Million for Computers to Socially Disadvantaged Children in Bulgaria
- » Assoc. Prof. Kunchev: The Epidemic in Bulgaria is still Far from Over
- » CEM with a New Chairman - Betina Zhoteva
- » PM Borissov: It is Most Important to Protect our Medical Professionals, They Will Receive Bonus Remuneration
- » Valery Simeonov Was Elected Deputy Chairman of the National Assembly
- » President Rumen Radev Has Returned the Proposal to Appoint Ivan Geshev as Prosecutor General